Tuesday 29 December 2015

I Post, therefore I am

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." a famous quote by Socrates while on his quest for knowledge. Likewise, the philosophical plebeian is just your average joe on an existential journey to find out what it means to exist in this absurd world! 

What would you expect from this blog?
1) Module Reviews
The main reason I made this blog was because a certain student-led community decided to be a bunch of lazy bumps despite the amount of module reviews I submit each semester and not publish what I send! :@ Thus, I felt that this is depriving the junior batches of the course and decided to myself that I shan't be as lazy and post the module reviews as well for their viewing (mainly Chemical Engineering Modules because it's my major, I did crash some FASS modules because I love it and will post about them, probably only the content and lecturer since I don't needa do the term papers or assignments)! Do take note that whichever modules I post is based on that semester itself that I took it and is subject to change depending on who is the lecturer and whether they decided to revamp the syllabus/mode of grading. Of course, I will pass down some tips that I used for those modules and hopefully you will be able to use them to your advantage against the almighty odds of the bell curve!

2) My own existential rants
We all have come across junctions in our life where we face gruesome trials and tribulations that lead to anxiety and some form of existential crisis. And being a philosophical plebeian, I dislike sharing my thoughts to some of my friends because I often get this reply: "You think too much". Well, on one hand, they are not entirely wrong so I won't totally fault them. But, they often think too shallow and like to live in their delusional world. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you need to be pessimistic and skeptical like me but maintain some form of balance in your thoughts, don't always look at one side of the coin, think deeper! 

3) Random anime posts
Yes, I am close to a fanatic and I love it when the anime has some deep, and hopefully dark, messages to convey to the people who watch it. I have posted a few posts on another platform and probably will import them over here to share with the world on what I think, feel free to debate, I'm not a philosopher/sociologist/psychologist by training so it'd be great to discuss.

If not, enjoy the blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment